Friday, February 21, 2014

Power over the Grave

Cross

Hosea 13:14 "I will ransome them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: oh death, I will be thy plagues; oh grave I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes. 


Jesus gave his life as sacrifice for us! His death freed us from our destruction. His resurrection destroyed our horrible destiny and gave us a chance to walk streets of gold. Give him thanks for paying a debt he did not owe! Give him praise for fighting for you!  

Paul the apostle said "my righteousness alone is like a filthy rag"! Without him we are nothing. Jesus gave his life for you expecting nothing in return except you serve him. He could have called on angels to pull him off the cross but he suffered and died so you wouldn't have to. See with him we will never die, this body will pass on but our spirits will pass into glory for ever!   


No comments:

Post a Comment